• Rev-It-Up – Members may attend Rev-It-Up in February and hear/meet top rated speakers such as Dodger Steve Garvey, our events include Annual production agent, team and office awards.
• Luncheon Events – DAOR’s Luncheon Events in 2022 will be packed with fun and excitement with top rated speakers.
• ShowingTime –Having an online showing request system that presents a “ schedule a showing “ button next to listings eliminates frustrating scheduling issues. It also simplifies the showing request process, online access to request showings and view pending request. [FREE]
• MLS-Touch – get real time access to your MLS database including Active, Pending, Expired & Sold listings. Search by map, get Instant Sales Comps, Live Market Stats, send multiple listings by email in one touch, brand and share a consumer version of the app with your clients! [FREE]
• Listing Videos – DAOR members can submit up to 30 photos of your listing and receive a video URL, this is ready for your YouTube, Facebook, Website etc.
• Discounts for DAOR Unlicensed Assistants
• Award recognition in both tenure & production
• Webinar Series – DAOR will be bringing their members [FREE] Webinars – topics to include Top Producer Series, Association Services, and more.
• Monthly Market Updates – gives you a end of month snap shot of everything you need to know city by city. Use them for door knocking or CMAs. Members can find these reports in the Matrix Portal / DAOR section. [FREE]
• InfoSparks – gives you the ability to visually communicate the reality of the market through charts that combine local geography and numerous housing variables. [FREE]
• Free Expos, Food Trucks & Networking Events
• Over 65 free educational classes free throughout the year, including 45 hour
Your Free Benefits
Commercialsearch.com – commercial property listings, broker search, education, and commercial industry news.
Your friendly staff will take your call Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm and Saturday, 9am – 1pm. After these hours you can text us at (562) 659-6730 with your emergency.
If the support you need is related to the MLS – call CRMLS cunstomer support at (800) 925-1525.
You can reach California Association of Realtors at (213) 739-8200.
All Agents: (213) 739-8282
Broker-Owners, Office Managers, Designated REALTORS®: (213) 739-8350
You can reach National Association of Realtors at (800) 874-6500.
- CalBRE contact information: www.dre.ca.gov/Contact.html
- How and when to renew a real estate license: www.dre.ca.gov/Licensees/RenewLicense.html
- Continuing education requirements: www.dre.ca.gov/Licensees/CERequirements.html
- Real estate license and exam fees: www.dre.ca.gov/Licensees/Fees.html
- Your eLicensing account, licensing questions, eLicensing tips and techniques, and more: https://secure.dre.ca.gov/faqs/faqs_elic.htm
• ZipForm®, the electronic version of C.A.R. standard forms designed to increase a REALTORS® productivity and help complete contracts more efficiently while reducing risk. With this free software for C.A.R. Members, can send contracts to clients via email and enter data automatically through the software’s fast-fill functionality. An enhanced “help” menu inside the program offers online tutorials, webinars, frequently asked questions, and more. Visit www.car.org/zipform or contact C.A.R. Customer Service at (213) 739-8227.
Giardinelli Law Group
The Greater Downey Association of REALTORS® is honored to be represented by the Giardinelli Law Group, they specialize in Real Estate Law and may be reached at (951) 244-1856